408 Ashe Ave
Raleigh, NC 27606
Pullen Park Website
Pullen Park has something for everyone! From yoga classes to preschool programs to ballroom dancing, you’re sure to find a class or event that suits your interests. If classes aren’t your thing, take advantage of the fun amusement park with a train, paddle boats, carousel and kiddie boats. Additionally, you will find 5 available meeting rooms, 9 shelters available for rental, a state of the art aquatic center, an arts center, a theater, sports fields/courts and playgrounds for children up to 12. Seasonal events are also numerous so be sure to check their calendar!
Hours of Operation
10am – 9pm
Community Center Programs
919-831-6052 (main) | 919-996-6468 (for shelter rentals)
Director Abigail Kepler
- Pullen Park Wednesday Night Dance Club
- Friday Night Ballroom Dance
- Yoga Classes
- Wednesday Bridge Club
- Parent Night Out Programs
- Summer Camps
- Personal trainer is available by appointment
- Bridge Classes
- Preschool Programs – Tot Hour, Holiday programs
- Tickets are required for each ride in Pullen Park.
- Tickets are $1 for all riders 13 months and older. Riders 12 months and younger are free with a paying adult.
- Tickets sales close 15 minutes prior to the rides closing.
- Pullen Park Amusements hours will vary depending on the season. Some rides may close early due to darkness or inclement weather.